• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrasment using Nerve agent technology

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Thanigaiarasu

Hi ,
I am working as software engineer in one of the major Indian IT company in Massachusetts , Lowell and client is one of the leading network provider of USA.

The client or employer supressing me using some advanced technology(kind of Nerve Agent) during work to distract me.

The Nerve agent utilised to twist neves in fingers and knees which makes heart to pump blood to various part of my head cusing stress and inconsistency in thinking process.

I need some legal advice to file police complaint on this. Please help on this.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
Hi ,
I am working as software engineer in one of the major Indian IT company in Massachusetts , Lowell and client is one of the leading network provider of USA.

The client or employer supressing me using some advanced technology(kind of Nerve Agent) during work to distract me.

The Nerve agent utilised to twist neves in fingers and knees which makes heart to pump blood to various part of my head cusing stress and inconsistency in thinking process.

I need some legal advice to file police complaint on this. Please help on this.
I'm not sure what type of advice you're looking for. Filing a police complaint is pretty straightforward: you go to the local police department and ask to file a complaint.

That said: What you're claiming sounds like it's a break in reality. If you're not already under the care of a mental health provider, I urge you to seek one out as soon as practical.

justalayman

Op, take the suggestion of meeting with a psychiatrist as simply being prepared. The police are going to think you’re nuts and might even seek to have you committed for an exam. Head that off by you going to a psychiatrist first and have proof you’re not nuts. .. that way the police are more likely to take your compliant seriously.

HRZ

Actually our British friends may be the leading experts in high tech nerve agents but I'm not sure your health care provider considers thier services to be in network , so I agree, start with some of MAs leading health care facilities , try to make sure it's in network if your costs matter.

HRZ

I'm sure I did get the point....I just prefer that he pick up his own mental health costs and not visit same on the hapless taxpayer as is all too common.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The point was, if you think you've been exposed to a nerve agent you go get treatment; you don't get on a bulletin board and ask about suing. If he didn't go to a hospital and get treatment, why not?

Oh, and the taxpayers are not responsible for out of network charges as you seem to believe.

Last edited:

HRZ

Well I read it as a nut case....your version also makes a lot of sense, but failure to seek immediate medical treatment if exposed to a nerve agent might also prove one is nuts or at least too dense to be working on software ....perhaps sheep herding is less stressful

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
The point was, if you think you've been exposed to a nerve agent you go get treatment; you don't get on a bulletin board and ask about suing. If he didn't go to a hospital and get treatment, why not?

Oh, and the taxpayers are not responsible for out of network charges as you seem to believe.
My concern is that OP is complaining about physical symptoms. OP could be physically ill.

A complete physical evaluation should be done, to determine whether the debilitating symptoms OP is complaining about have a medical source, and if so, what are the treatment options, if any.

PayrollHRGuy

I am 100% sure that if the OP goes to a hospital ER, describes his symptoms and how he feels he got them he will receive all the help he needs.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Oh, there's no question that the OP should seek medical care. But even if he's able to prove exposure to a nerve agent (which I doubt - the symptoms described can be indicative of a number of conditions), that's hardly sufficient proof of deliberate exposure.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">