• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrassment intimidation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Darkanian

Colorado
I have some messages and and my supervisor has made some verbal comments of a sexual nature regarding females who presently work for our company and also emails I spoke with another supervisor about it and she texted me back and said she mentioned to his supervisor and that was in February but he has been worse since then . I have decided to resign since I could not get transferred . I am tired of it so I handed in my resignation for august 6 I have a meeting I set up with his boss's boss so I can let her know . He has also made jokes about my disability . Do I have a case I have some documentation as well also he denied me FMLA because he said I did not have paid leave to do so. Do I have case since he took my vacation time away ? There is alot to discuss can someone direct me on this

pattytx

If you think there was an FMLA violation, report it to the fedeal DOL. Why you didn't report it when it occurred, I have no idea. However, although the employer may (or may not) be disciplined, you're not going to get anything out of this.

What do you mean, he "took your vacation time away"?

Regarding possible sexual harrassment, this is just information you heard? Or the comments, texts, and/or emails were directly toward you specifically?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">