• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Have hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sindeee

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?WI
My ex husband filed BK in Arizona, I got my notice for a hearing on the false information he put on is BK, like my house and my CC. House is in my name deed was signed on day of divorce and it has been refinanced. Most of the CC debt has been paid. Anyway he was off by about $192K. Along with the expense he list that are not real.

So I have this hearing to review the schedules, what should I expect. I am not going in person it will be over the phone. I was going to send the house papers to the trustee along with my motion for discovery to prove his expenses are false. Also want to prove and think I can that all the CC debt he and his then girlfriend ran up was deliberate and that it should not be discharged.

What should be my first steps, to get ready for this hearing? What is going to happen. Just want to make sure that I am fully prepared.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">