• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

have to move out of state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?CA
I have sued my ex in a small court. While I am waiting for the paper work done in order to bring her to the court, I have to move out of state because of my job. My question is can I have somebody who is on my behalf?


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential