• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HAVING A CHARGE ON HOLD EVEN IF YOURE NOT IN RECORDS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SOMEONE IS LOCKED UP ON DRUG CHARGES EXPORTING IN ALPINE TX. ANYWAY THIS PERSON HAS ANOTHER CHARGE IN Lubbock, TX. AND THERE IS NO RECORDS SHOWING WHAT THIS PERSON DID OR DID THEY TAKE HIS FINGERPRINTS. ANY WAY BAIL WAS DENIED BECAUSSE OF THE RECORD IN LUBBOCK, TX. AND THERE IS NO RECORD SHOWING WHAT THIS PERSON DID ACCEPT FOR A SPEEDING TICKET THAT IS ALL THE (LAWYER) said reason why bail was denied because of his case in Lubbock, TX. AND THERE IS NO CRIME DONE IN LUBBOCK ACCEPT FOR SPEEDING TICKET. !! please I need some legal advice on this matter please!

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Charge may not show up. But if this person is charged with the crime, bail was probably revoked because perhaps prosecution had a copy of the criminal charge there. If in one state, it is considered one sovereignty, hence access to all records each district attorney's office has.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">