• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

having a issue looking for some help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

edroc57

Hi im having a issue was looking for some help. Im a small event coordinator doing a trade expo show at a convention center. Another Promoter/Event coordinator has threaten vendors that if they did my show they would no longer be able to do his show, and it turn whats happening is the vendors are backing out of my show therefore causing me to lose revenue and hurt my show. He gave those vendors a copy of the letter stating that which I have a hold of. Im not sure if I am able to sue, also I dont have alot of money was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. thanks

quincy

Hi im having a issue was looking for some help. Im a small event coordinator doing a trade expo show at a convention center. Another Promoter/Event coordinator has threaten vendors that if they did my show they would no longer be able to do his show, and it turn whats happening is the vendors are backing out of my show therefore causing me to lose revenue and hurt my show. He gave those vendors a copy of the letter stating that which I have a hold of. Im not sure if I am able to sue, also I dont have alot of money was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. thanks
And the name of your state is ... ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">