• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

health dept

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mb597moon

i need to know how many cars you can have on your property and i also need to know if the health dept is allowed to enter your home without permission and with no one home and if not are the test results that they took valid and arent they required to give me a copy of the test results. when we called the health dept they said there was no record of any of this but yet they have posted a notice on my front door and condimmed my home and they have given me 10 days to board it up and clean up the yard of which is not dirty we just have 13 cars that are being worked on with my husband being disabled im gouing to need more time to comply is there anyway i can request this thank you for your time [email protected]:(

ALawyer

This is NOT an insurance question, but it sounds as if you would have had lots of prior complaints and notice and they think you don't give a darn and are stalling. If they are exasperated with you and their patience is at an end, you have to start corecting the problem.

PERHAPS if you STARTED IMMEDIATELY and got rid of 5 cars and went there with a plan to finish things by certain dates AND you looked sincere and contrite they just might permit some delay. Otherwise you could get a lawyer to try to fight it, but my guess is you have no money either.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">