• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Health Insurance dispute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Ruey Shepherd

My son was visting califormia over the summer and broke his arm.There was no qualified surgon on duty at the Emergency room, so he was instructed to return the next day to a physicians office.I informed my insurance company on the day it happened. They gave me refferals for when he returned,but refused to pay for any bills other than emergency room related.He only obtained the medically urgent procedures and did not have his arm cast until he returned home a week later.I currently have$1,500 in un-payed bills, and would like to go to small claims court. Is this feasible? If so,how do you proceed?This occured in Colorado.

Sincerely,

Ruey Shepherd

[Edited by Ruey Shepherd on 01-30-2001 at 11:54 AM]

ALawyer

Sure. Call up your county government and ask where the Small claims court is. Look also on FreeAdvice.com's homepage under Small Claims.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">