• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Health Insurance Subrogation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



tennessee- recent accident at parent's home. my health insurance (cariten preferred-through my employer), is paying bills in excess of $8,000. health insurance will pay 80% of this. another claim filed with parent's homeowner's insurance is paying total of $3,000 of medical bills directly to me. am i legally obligated to forward the money from homeowner's settlement to my hmo or am i allowed to keep it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential