• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Health Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

I am just curious about the issue of health insurance. At the time of divorce my ex did not have health insurance due to the number of hours she was working. So I have her, my daughter, and myself on my insurance. She now works enough hours to be able to get insurance through her employer and the cost is the same price as mine, if not cheaper. I will be keeping my daughter on my policy but does she need to stay on my policy? She also makes more money than what she was making before as well.

Thanks

C

-- Cali--G--

jerry Lenihan said:
What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

I am just curious about the issue of health insurance. At the time of divorce my ex did not have health insurance due to the number of hours she was working. So I have her, my daughter, and myself on my insurance. She now works enough hours to be able to get insurance through her employer and the cost is the same price as mine, if not cheaper. I will be keeping my daughter on my policy but does she need to stay on my policy? She also makes more money than what she was making before as well.

Thanks

If it is not court ordered that you keep insurance on your "X", then the answer is NO you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">