• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Health Insurance!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dio_mack

Every year I seem to receive a notice that my health insurance premiums are going up. While this doesn't surprise me, the amount that it increases does shock me. Upon my next renewal, my quarterly payment will go up about $200. I am now paying more than twice what I originally paid when I first bought this policy about seven years ago, and I've even cut back on benefits significantly over the years. In seven years time, I'm paying more than double and receiving less coverage.
I checked some quotes at insurancepaylite.com and was able to check on several premiums I can afford.

Hope this helps.

C

CALIF-PROLAW30

dio_mack said:
Every year I seem to receive a notice that my health insurance premiums are going up. While this doesn't surprise me, the amount that it increases does shock me. Upon my next renewal, my quarterly payment will go up about $200. I am now paying more than twice what I originally paid when I first bought this policy about seven years ago, and I've even cut back on benefits significantly over the years. In seven years time, I'm paying more than double and receiving less coverage.
I checked some quotes at insurancepaylite.com and was able to check on several premiums I can afford.

Hope this helps.

My response:

Thanks for advertising. A bill will be mailed to you.

IAAL

S

shell007

CALIF-PROLAW30 said:
My response:

Thanks for advertising. A bill will be mailed to you.

IAAL
This forum is turning into nothing more than a "need to vent site".

Betty

I'm not sure what your question is . . . but go with one of the companies whose premiums you can afford. Yes, health coverage is expensive.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
He's not asking a question. He's an insurance troll who is spamming the board with his insurance site. The entire post is nothing but an unpaid advertisement.

Betty

cbg said:
He's not asking a question. He's an insurance troll who is spamming the board with his insurance site. The entire post is nothing but an unpaid advertisement.
I hear you & I believe you're right!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">