• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

health insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tawomble

tennessee - i recently received notice that my employer was offering a new coverage with new insurance provider. i selected to stay with the old company. i did so via telephone. when i made claim i found out that my insurance had been discontinued, that my employer only was providing insurance with the new provider and because i had not selected them i was no longer covered. i was not given any notification of such. they stopped withholding premiums from my paycheck. now they say i cannot even sign up with the new provider for a period of one year. i am now without insurance. can my employer do this to me? what are my options? tawomble

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">