• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Heart Attack due to Fast Foods.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jet750

I Live in Ohio. Would like to know if I've a case against Fast food Chain, McDonalds, BK and KFC.
I've had one Heart Bypass, couple of heart Balloons and metals inserted. I think this was directly due to eating in Fast food restaurants, since it is cheaper , quicker and easier to eat there.They never told me that it would cause my heart arteries to block. I am extremely overwight ( due to fast food), never liked to exercise no time. I've Diabetes ( due to fast food), smoke two packs which has nothing to do with bolck arteries. My cholesterol level is very high. I might had one mild stroke. To tell you the truth I don't like hard work,
like to pursue the All American dream of becoming wealthy.
Do I've a case . I heared there is a lawyer in NY who is suing on behalf of a similiar client. can some one tell me his name. May be I can sue the doctor and the hospital if I can get a chance. What a country,.

racer72

Here is a list of everyone you want to sue. You must sue all of them, suing only part of the folks below will not work.

1. The president of McDonalds, Burker King, KFC, Taco Bell, Wendys, Jack-in-the-Box, and all regional fast food restaurants within a 10 mile radius of your primary residence. Whether you patronized any of the establishments is immaterial.

2. Any school teacher that as part of the school lesson plan gave you any nutrition instruction. This should include all elementary school teachers, and secondary teachers for any health, physical education, or home ec. You may wish to include all principals and school adminstrators too.

3. Any convenience grocery retailer such as 7-11 within a 10 mile radius of your residence. All the discount carbonated beverages they push is rediculous.

4. Any physician you have seen in the last 4 years. They should have warned you that your excessive weight would cause health problems. Your doctors should have specified which foods that you eat that are not healthy for you. Why, I would guess, they eat fast food too.

5. Any the biggest cause of your problem, your parents. They failed miserably in providing proper nutritional guidance and probably even bought you fast food as a child. Also include any relative that bought you fast food too.

As I stated above, you must sue them all. The lawyer leading the charge in these types of lawsuits is Stanley Hardy of New York. He can be reached at 1285 Fifth Avenue, Manhatten, New York, 10186. His phone number is 1-800-SUE-NOWW. If he can't help you, he will refer you to an attorney in your area. Good luck.

vrzirn

In order to improve your chance of a settlement I suggest you lift up the morbidly obese abdomen and pour a pint of very hot coffee on your crotch. That is a proven ploy.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Top 10 Ways to Win a Lawsuit Against a Fast Food Restaurant - -

NUMBER 10: Drench all of your legal pleadings in vegetable oil.

NUMBER 9: Make reference to their motto, "Give us a week and we'll double your weight."

NUMBER 8: Show your arteries to the judge!

NUMBER 7: During testimony, call in a delivery order.

NUMBER 6: Remove your "stomach tube" that runs directly to the Burger King down the street.

NUMBER 5: Over 90 billion served - - to you alone!

NUMBER 4: When referring to their restaurant, always use the term "Crapeteria".

NUMBER 3: During the Defendant's testimony, throw french fries at the witness stand.

NUMBER 2: Swear to tell the truth by placing your hand on a Big Mac!

AND, the NUMBER ONE Way to Win a Lawsuit Against a Fast Food Restaurant - -

Tell the jury you're paying for their lunch !

IAAL

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Jury slogan: you are what you eat.

Judge: order in the Court.

Plaintiff: I'll have a Big Mac, Double Whopper, 5 soft tacos, 5 crunchy tacos, 6 burritos, whole pizza with everything, Triple Cheddar Roast Beef with cheese, Original Recipe Bucket with sides of mash and gravy, corn, cole slaw and buns, 4 large Frosty Dairy Deserts and a Jumbo Jack with everything.
And what will you have jury?

Judge's verdict: just face it Big Boy, you're a fat slob.

Court of Appeals slogan:
Jack would countersue. Rorald too.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

I thought you might like that, Homie!

We're just two sick b a s t a r d s aren't we?

IAAL

**A: The FTC and the FDA along with the Surgeon General will require disclaimers on all fast food wrappers. Big Red letters in bold face type boxed in a rectangle with a black skull and crossbones logo.

WARNING: EATING THIS CRAP IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH.
EAT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Eat out fast food often. Saves time and time is money. Compliments of your friendly HMO.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Aw, geez!

I just spit up my Super Cheesy, triple patty, bacon wrapped, lard soaked, "Burger Ole", along with my gallon of Coke out of my nose !

IAAL

HomeGuru

vrzirn said:
In order to improve your chance of a settlement I suggest you lift up the morbidly obese abdomen and pour a pint of very hot coffee on your crotch. That is a proven ploy.

**A: the fat guy can't sue, he must go through ARBYtration.

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Aw, geez!

I just spit up my Super Cheesy, triple patty, bacon wrapped, lard soaked, "Burger Ole", along with my gallon of Coke out of my nose !

IAAL

**A: next time just order the plain crappy meal with the fat guy action figure toy.
The stuff your ordered will make you run for the border.
Yes, they only fry everthing in animal oil of Ole.

Hey, are we chewing the fat yet?
Me sicko, you sicko.

signed,

Tubb A. Lardo

PS: international fast food theme song is FAT by Weird Al Yankovich sung to the tune of BAD by Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
K

knorris

Just what I needed.

Hey guy's this thread is just what I needed to put a smile on my face today. I have been at the hospital the last two day's with my dad. Who's now on life support and today the doctor presented us with the ''BIG'' question. So I needed some cheering up and as always you guy's didn't let me down Thank's. Kathie :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Just what I needed.

knorris said:
Hey guy's this thread is just what I needed to put a smile on my face today. I have been at the hospital the last two day's with my dad. Who's now on life support and today the doctor presented us with the ''BIG'' question. So I needed some cheering up and as always you guy's didn't let me down Thank's. Kathie :)

My response:

Gee, sorry to hear about your Dad, Kathie. It's kinda difficult to get any kind of "cheering up" with a situation like your Dad's.

Whatever you decide, our thoughts are with you.

IAAL

J

jet750

Thanks for all the advice. I'll call that Lawyer in NY tomorrow. I just ate a few Mig Mac 's ,delicious.mmmmm, what a heart breaker.

Once I win this case, Like to join Law school and become a Malpracitce Lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">