• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP! accused of possession of alcohol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sooperstar21

i am in college and live with two other people in a dormitory. i came home friday night and there was empty beer cans in the garbage. so i took them out and threw them into the trash-chute. not to long after this happened law enforcement came to my door and gave me a citation for possession of alcohol. i dont see where i did wrong here... i was not drinking, i received a 0 on his breathalizer... i dont know what to do?

P

philly philly

u dont do anything except tell the police officers in your neighborhood that there might be something a little more important goin on for them to waste their time on a college kid drinkin..corny ass neighborhood..u should have said u cant get me for underage but u can get me for this..then u should have pissed on his boots..haha

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">