• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help find missing child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m5634

I will contact....

my friends that live about 36 minutes from the area, in which the father might be.

I will make sure I send them the link with all the detailed information.

This could have easily have been my brother's child in the same situation last summer, but only at the hands of the NCP (Mom & her boyfriend).

J

jessi perez

come home zachary

fairisfair said:
thank you. We all want Zach back, safe and sound!
ill keep this little boy in my prayers that hes found safe and sound. please let us know what happens:(

fairisfair

Thank you, as of today, Zachary is still missing. News reports say that there has been 1 phone call made to a friend of his father's by his father. So we are all hopeful that nothing terrible has happened to Zachary. Here is another link that has a picture of his father and a description of the car they are driving.

http://www.phoenix360.com/

J

jessi perez

please come home zachary

fairisfair said:
Thank you, as of today, Zachary is still missing. News reports say that there has been 1 phone call made to a friend of his father's by his father. So we are all hopeful that nothing terrible has happened to Zachary. Here is another link that has a picture of his father and a description of the car they are driving.

id be going crazy if one of my kids went missing. please keep us informed. and i really hope no harm comes to this precious little boy. how old is he, btw? this happens WAY too much in custody disputes, parents only think of themselves, not about the children.:(

Last edited:

AHA

fairisfair said:

I hope the little boy is found safe and sound. The dad looks like a really rough dude, yikes:eek: .

edit:

What's with the "an amber alert has not yet been issued"? That's outrageous.

fairisfair

AHA said:
I hope the little boy is found safe and sound. The dad looks like a really rough dude, yikes:eek: .

edit:

We all totally agree, about the amber alert, apparently because this family has had numerous problems in the past, the police did not take the situation seriously enough at first, and because dad has taken this child before, but always brought him back. In fact, neighbors were not even informed until 4 days after Zach went missing. Now, they are using the excuse that they do not have a good description of the vehicle, I find that very odd, as they chased it for several miles the day that dad took Zach. Any one of us could give them a good description as everyone in the area knows it.

Yes, dad is rough, please don't take that as an indication as to the neighborhood we live in, it is a VERY nice well established condominium development, so when I say that he lived 3 doors down, I am really only talking about several yards away.

Hopefully, there will be good news soon, as the media has picked up the story and is blanketing the news stations with the pictures of Zach and dad.

J

jessi perez

yuck

AHA said:

edit:

this guy is NOT a guy id like to have a child with, he looks like a real creep. what in the world was the mother thinking, being with this guy?:eek:

fairisfair

jessi perez said:
this guy is NOT a guy id like to have a child with, he looks like a real creep. what in the world was the mother thinking, being with this guy?:eek:
I can't answer that question, except to say that mom most likely has her own issues. They live with Zachary's grandma. It is him and grandma that really concern me.

PS this is a guy I wouldn't want to have a hamburger with, let alone a child

Shay-Pari'e

jessi perez said:

Come on Kelly, we've seen your pic. You would be a perfect match.

fairisfair

Shay-Pari'e said:
Come on Kelly, we've seen your pic. You would be a perfect match.
Shay, this post is in poor taste even for you. Please consider the subject matter of the thread and take your kelly smelling elsewhere.

J

jessi perez

shame on you shay

fairisfair said:
Shay, this post is in poor taste even for you. Please consider the subject matter of the thread and take your kelly smelling elsewhere.
i agree. btw, as you see from my name, it is not kelly. if you cant be more sensitive to the posters here, shay, perhaps you shouldnt be posting at all. you are way out of line:mad:

Shay-Pari'e

jessi perez said:
i agree. btw, as you see from my name, it is not kelly. if you cant be more sensitive to the posters here, shay, perhaps you shouldnt be posting at all. you are way out of line:mad:
LMAO! Bye Bye Kelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">