• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help getting eye and dental care

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sherl

ok. My sister is on disability. Most of her teeth have broken off. She has a lot of toothaches. She doesn't get enough money to pay for a dentist or eye Dr. How can she get the dental attention she needs. Also, she needs to get her eyes checked. She uses my old glasses because she can't afford any. Can she legally get some help?

BL

What State ? Doesn't she qualify for Warfare/Medical Benefits . Look up the Agency and help her apply .

BL

sherl said:
MT. View, OK. She says she has applied and has been told she can't get help.
Told ? Has she actually received paperwork . Quit honestly I can not tell what the circumstances are , so I have no clue .

Buy her a pair a Glasses . If She needs emergency care , the places shouldn't refuse services based on ability to pay .

I

itsacatsworld

Alot of counties offer dental clinics. Try her local church, United Way etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">