• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!! Help!!! Help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tiffany_ann80

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Louisiana... 5 years ago I made a mistake by dating this awful man. Found out that I was pregnant and was kicked out. I have a 4 yr. old daughter by this man. I did not put his name on the birth cetificate b/c I didn't want him to have anything to do with my daughter. How do i go about getting him to sign over his parental rights? He has never seen her and doesn't care about her. Nothing from him her whole life. He is also a convicted fellon, on paroll, has no job, and uses illegal drugs....if that helps. I fear this man please help. :confused: :(

Last edited:

BL

Tiffany_ann80 said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Louisiana... 5 years ago I made a mistake by dating this awful man. Found out that I was pregnant and was kicked out. I have a 4 yr. old daughter by this man. I did not put his name on the birth cetificate b/c I didn't want him to have anything to do with my daughter. How do i go about getting him to sign over his parental rights? He has never seen her and doesn't care about her. Nothing from him her whole life. He is also a convicted fellon, on paroll, has no job, and uses illegal drugs....if that helps. I fear this man please help. :confused: :(

And how is signing over his parents right going to rid you of your fear of the man ?

First , he doesn't have any Parental rights , because Paternity has never been established , and until he tries to do so ,and Paternity is established, he has NO rights .

Now care to tell us what your fear is of him ?

If he is harassing you,threatening you , harming you , call the Police and get a restraining order , or feel free to move a thousand miles away , no forwarding address .

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">