• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help! Insurance company denies liability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ssweatlaw

Yes. Sue them in small claims court. Have your witnesses either testify or provide a sworn statement under penalty of perjury. This is a bogus response from the insurance company. They are just hoping you will "go away".

don11011

Witnesses refuse to testify in person. They are only willing to provide written testimonies. I might as well take what I can and run.

sarahgadon

Well..! It is important to remember that insurance companies are also a business organization. They also do business. They will try to reduce your claim for their profit. So to get rid of this situation, you have to collect more evidence and witnesses before them. Obviously, You can file a lawsuit in a small court. However, before that, you have to combine the correct evidence of this accident. If needed you can go to a lawyer and accept their advice.

Just Blue

Well..! It is important to remember that insurance companies are also a business organization. They also do business. They will try to reduce your claim for their profit. So to get rid of this situation, you have to collect more evidence and witnesses before them. Obviously, You can file a lawsuit in a small court. However, before that, you have to combine the correct evidence of this accident. If needed you can go to a lawyer and accept their advice.
OP has been gone for over a month. Please do not post to older threads with silly nonsense. This is a US Law site...if you are I another country please join a site there. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">