• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help me please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rachael Eubanks

I currently live in Texas and my elderly grandmother passed away I live with her and paid all the utility bills but she left the house to my mom and my aunt I still live there I'm not sure if they probated the will or not because they lie they stated that the house is sold and i have to get out. If that is true do they have to serve me a viction papers or give me any type of proper notice for me to get my things

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
They would need follow the proper steps to get you out of the house, which begins with proper notice.
Having said that, it would be in your best interest to comply with the notice, as having an eviction on your record will make things very difficult for you moving forward.

Rachael Eubanks

I currently live in Texas and my elderly grandmother passed away I live with her and paid all the utility bills but she left the house to my mom and my aunt I still live there I'm not sure if they probated the will or not because they lie they stated that the house is sold and i have to get out. If that is true do they have to serve me a viction papers or give me any type of proper notice for me to get my things

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">