• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help needed>>Judge, Jury and executioner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Texas, but divorced in Illinois

Okay I need help, I need to see how or if I can get a change in Judges?, also how does someone who is being forced to proceed "pro-se" supenoa indviduals in order for them to testify on behalf of a young man whos father is trying to get custody?? please someone direct me

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential