• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Needed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mit1962

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I am nearing the end of a very lengthy battle, trial date is set but I have been throw a ringer , I have been asked to provide and I quote from my court document "each party to provide "803" filing indicating each parties position as to each issue to be decided" I think I know what they would like but wanted to check and see if there are specific guidelines "803"?
I have look for case specfic but nothing tells anything about an "803 filing" could someone please help me with matter.
(Yes this same Question has been posted in another area but recieved no replies) Please if anyone can help with this it would be very much appreciated

Thank You all for your time

LdiJ

Mit1962 said:
Please is there anyone who can answer my Q??
I think you are going to need to get a consult with a local attorney. I tried to do a google search and couldn't find anything. You also might go down to your local courthouse and see if they can give you any information.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">