• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help recorded by bosses boyfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Ms
I live on a farm. I help with 8 chicken houses and farm animals. My bosses boyfriend recorded me and her in the work vec for months without us knowing. She said it’s fine he was not coming back don’t worry about it. Well he came back a few days later and I’m not working for her knowing I could be recorded at anytime. And now she is wanting me to pay rent or leave. I have no money or job what can I do to him for recording me and her for me not having a job or home now

quincy

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Ms
I live on a farm. I help with 8 chicken houses and farm animals. My bosses boyfriend recorded me and her in the work vec for months without us knowing. She said it’s fine he was not coming back don’t worry about it. Well he came back a few days later and I’m not working for her knowing I could be recorded at anytime. And now she is wanting me to pay rent or leave. I have no money or job what can I do to him for recording me and her for me not having a job or home now
What was recorded and where was it recorded?

Both audio and video or just video?

How did you learn about the recording?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And what was done with the recording? What were you recorded doing?

What was recorded and where was it recorded?all of our conversations and it the work vehicle

Both audio and video or just video? Just audio it was a small voice activated recorder

How did you learn about the recording? My boss told me that he told her it was in there after the fact because he didn’t trust her and she put him out when she found out and I have texts that it was in there and she didn’t know it was in there and it went on for months and my husband help him part time working and he was listening to it on his way back to Arkansas when he asked my husband to help him get his stuff back and telling him stuff on it we was talking about that was personal

And what was done with the recording? What were you recorded doing?
He has been telling everybody personal stuff that was on the recording and we were out on the farm riding around from one farm to the others and all it was is personal stuff that is between two friends that are females somebody that you trust

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Picking up a phone and dialing an attorney's phone number comes to mind.

quincy

I agree with cbg that contacting an attorney would be something you can do. You can discuss what legal options are available to you with the attorney you see.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">