• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help, signed before i knew the truth

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kellyblue

What is the name of your state?undefinedalabama
HELP!! We signed non contested papers 4 days ago, before I found out he was cheating, and now that I am not emotionally distraught anymore, I want what is rightfully mind. the papers i signed was me walking away from everthing. EVERYTHING, but since then, I have revoked my sign. and my lawyer is filing paperwork to change everything. But he has locked me out of the house!! Judge has not even signed papers yet, can he do this to me????We are still married, right???

LdiJ

kellyblue said:
What is the name of your state?undefinedalabama
HELP!! We signed non contested papers 4 days ago, before I found out he was cheating, and now that I am not emotionally distraught anymore, I want what is rightfully mind. the papers i signed was me walking away from everthing. EVERYTHING, but since then, I have revoked my sign. and my lawyer is filing paperwork to change everything. But he has locked me out of the house!! Judge has not even signed papers yet, can he do this to me????We are still married, right???
You have an attorney. Have faith in your attorney straightening this out for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">