• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP! Small Claims Judgment Collection

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I need help! Does anyone know where I go or who I talk to if I want to file a "Turnover Order"?

The court staff aren't allowed to help me and I'm at a loss as to where I go from here. I won ajudgment for $3172.00 againt a company, but I havn't been able to collect.

I DID file an Abstract of Judgment, and I have been told to get an attorney from here, but can't afford the fees. I know I CAN do it without one, but not how.

Does ANYONE know where I start??

Please email me at [email protected] or [email protected].


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential