• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help w/130...petition for unmarried son >21

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? ca

Hi, I am trying to figure out what are the papers and pictures that need to be sent along w/ form I130 when filing a petition for an unmarried son >21 years and divorced... I have read instructions but still I am confused... Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential