• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help was arrested 96

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bounty

What is the name of your state?Massachusetts

Something happened to me seven years ago, and Im trying to make sense of it.
I was stopped by a police officer for a traffic violation. The officer told me i have a warrant for my arrest and arrested me at 2am. obviously my license was suspended. He took me to a police station, and said he will put me in jail or i could pay 25$ for bail and go free. I didnt have 25$. I was put in jail over night.

The next morning I was transported with a bunch of criminals to some kind of jail court where i was put in a room with other prisoners. 6 hours later i was put in front of a judge who said things to me that till to this day i never understood. 5 minutes later i was put in jail cell alone. Then i made a phone call and a friend of mine payed 360$ and i was out.

My question, was the 360$ bail or was i convicted and the 360$ was the fine. Basicaly was i supposed to attend other trial after that.

driving record: many violations speeding, red light etc which led to suspension. .

Last edited:

lwpat

Contact the DMV and get a ten year MVR. Check your state webpage since some states allow you to order online.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">