• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help with Complaint for Divorce(Nevada)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

marciafunoko

I’m getting started with my divorce. No kids married 12 years. We both agree to split up peacefully, so divorce is gonna be uncontested in our case. Found divorce forms at onlinedivorcer service, currently filing a complaint for divorce, and I have a few questions: should personal bank accounts be mentioned in the "Division of Assets" paragraph, and if so, should it be written on additional sheet or there's a different form needed?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
If I were filing a totally amicable uncontested divorce in which both parties are fully cooperating, I would make sure that both parties list literally everything along with who "gets" it, regardless of what it "contains". That way, there is no question.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">