• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help with divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

confused in wi

Junior Member
hello all.
my wife and i are getting a divorce. we want to go the pro-se way becasue we have just a few things together. it says in the paperwork that i have to come up with a response to the divorce using articles from wi. ch. 802. what does this mean and does anyone know what would be included in this response? i am also in wisconsin

thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential