• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help with removing myself from Business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KG14

Hi,

I'm located in Ontario Canada.

Currently I'm involved in a Business and wish to leave, I want my name removed from every piece of paper before walking away. What are the proper steps that need to take place and contacting all the accounts associated with my name.

The business was never incorporated and only setup as a partnership.

That's why I want my name removed so my Name/Credit can't be used anymore.

Thank you
Kyle G

quincy

Hi,

I'm located in Ontario Canada.

Currently I'm involved in a Business and wish to leave, I want my name removed from every piece of paper before walking away. What are the proper steps that need to take place and contacting all the accounts associated with my name.

The business was never incorporated and only setup as a partnership.

That's why I want my name removed so my Name/Credit can't be used anymore.

Thank you
Kyle G
I'm sorry, Kyle, but FreeAdvice handles US law questions and legal concerns only. You will need to seek help in Ontario. Good luck.

KG14

I'm sorry, Kyle, but FreeAdvice handles US law questions and legal concerns only. You will need to seek help in Ontario. Good luck.
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply, sorry about the timed delay.

Would you have a sister company in Ontario to help? I did a few searches but really found nothing before contacting a Lawyer directly.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply, sorry about the timed delay.

Would you have a sister company in Ontario to help? I did a few searches but really found nothing before contacting a Lawyer directly.
You will want to contact a lawyer directly. Any forum you find will only be able to give you general advice. An attorney will be able to review the specific facts and give you advice based on those facts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">