• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jktoosweet_1

What is the name of your state? virginia
What is an ingress/egress easement and how does it differ from a deeded right away.

HomeGuru

jktoosweet_1 said:
What is the name of your state? virginia
What is an ingress/egress easement and how does it differ from a deeded right away.

**A: waiting for Breezy to respond.

BelizeBreeze

HomeGuru said:
**A: waiting for Breezy to respond.
O.K. damnit. It's a matter of timimg.

One is the right to use for entering and exiting.

One is the right to use for entering and exiting RIGHT NOW!!!

BelizeBreeze

bdancer said:
So how about just answering the OP's question if you know the "right" answer?
I suggest YOU go back and read the EXACT words used in the OP's original post. THEN look at my answer.

bdancer

BelizeBreeze said:
I suggest YOU go back and read the EXACT words used in the OP's original post. THEN look at my answer.
Wow! Didn't mean to raise your ire! My response was aimed at HomeGuru who seems to enjoy providing non-answers. ;)

HomeGuru

BelizeBreeze said:
O.K. damnit. It's a matter of timimg.

One is the right to use for entering and exiting.

One is the right to use for entering and exiting RIGHT NOW!!!

**A: yes, you got part of it right.
Hint: search easement subservient and dominant tenant. In an easement, the property owner grants the right to use and still retains ownership.
A deeded right of way transfers property interest by deed. Or if the right of way designated property is not transferred, there is a right of way recorded on title.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">