• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

karol

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida

i am married 13 years now, i am seen another man for 3 years now still live in house with husband and two sons , my husband records me, he now knows i that i am see someone i want to filed for legal separation what should i do, this will hurt my kids but what should i do.

mistoffolees

If you want to date, how about ending the marriage and THEN seeing your other man?
I don't know. It's more amusing to see the messes people create for themselves. I have an idea, why doesn't she buy a house with the other man? That would create some amusing commentary.

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida

i am married 13 years now, i am seen another man for 3 years now still live in house with husband and two sons , my husband records me, he now knows i that i am see someone i want to filed for legal separation what should i do, this will hurt my kids but what should i do.
Florida doesn't allow for a "legal seperation". You will either have to stay married, or file for a divorce.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Well if you don't want to hurt your children, you should quit seeing your lover and being an adulterous. If you want to continue seeing the other man, file for divorce. Expect the children to not want to live with you and dad to fight you for custody.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">