• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Ex-wife continually bombards me with notes about my supposed inappropriate parenting. Since my ex said in court that she doesn't want to "see" me, I have to have another person pick my children up as I wait down the street out of sight of my ex. She sends the letters through my 4 year old twins. In the letters she states that I am not using my time with our (her letters state "her" children) appropriately. She says that I mess with our daughter's hair, take her earrings out, that I allow them to sleep in bed with me when they are scared, etc... All of which she feels is not approptiate. She also sends all these letters to Friend of the Court. Our case alone takes up a 4-drawer file cabinet!!! What can I do to have all this harassment stop??



I don't know if the culmination of her actions actually amount to a legal definition of harassment. i.e. arise to a point of a viable cause of action.

contact a local domestic violence/civil harassment legal aid agency and see what can be done.

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.


Thanks lawrat

Thank you so much for the information!! I appreciate that yo took the time to look at my posting and writing a response. I will try your advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential