• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Alex Greene

I work for a company, an LLC, whose owner is a gentleman that lives in Germany. He has avoided paying me for over 4 months, owes money to various utilities and cosigned a vehicle loan with me. I have contracts for all the expenses, but he still refuses to pay and he is a German citizen. What can I do to enforce the contracts?


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential