• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What does it tae to get help from this website///////////////// Ineed help, and after 4 weeks have gotten nothing....... Please see THANK YOU SJLin,,,, and Thank You Stipulaed ContingenyAGAIN............ Help me ASAP.........


Senior Member
I have read 3 posts but you do not ask a question, only complain that no one is helping your son. What are you asking? If your son was accussed of a crime he is entitled to hire an attorney or if he can not afford one, the court will appoint one for him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential