• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

helpless

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lrswiss71

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york city

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? To Whom it may concern: I currently reside in the Bronx, New york. My issue is that my 17 year old son was involved in a physical altercation with another 17 yr old inside as well as outside the school. The problem child was arrested and charged with menacing. The problem child has a previous felony and is a truancy student, I've followed up with the D.A office and obtained a order of protection for my son. The School is refusing to remove this student from the school I've spoken to the board of ed, The Dean of the School, School Safety, It seem like everyone is sitting on there hands! Please help me or point me in the right direction is there anything I can do from a Legal stand point?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">