• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hi Elaine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ruboni

What is the name of your state? Texas
Hi Elaine,
Sorry it has been so long since my last correspondence. So much has been going on, but nothing good with my case has happened.
We have had 3 BRC'S since and they won't budge a inch. We will have our CCH on the 6th of September and it looks very poor. I am just about at whitts end with these people but will fight til the bitter end! I guess 7 long hellish years is just not enough torture to endure with these people! Well it is official, I have filed for a divorce. I knew it was comming but did'nt realize it would be that soon. We have both desided that this is the best solution. He has had it with me not carring my financial load and is sick to death of this W.Comp. bull. I really don't blame him and if I could, I would want away from it too. How has your case been going? Better than mine I hope! Has those shots been helping any? I know you have been in a great deal of pain for a long time. Well, I will close this for now and hope to hear from you soon. Take good care and the best of luck to you...
Pamela ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">