• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hit and Run accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i live in mi. last august my truck was parked and was hit while i was having dinner. the driver sped away but was seen by a witness and was caught. i file a report with my insurance agency, but the driver had no insurance. my rear bumper was dented and i had it fixed. my deductible is $500 and the damage was just under that so i paid everything. how do i go about getting compensated for the damages he caused?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential