• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HOA Issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Psychodave7

Is it considered harassment if my HOA president drives up alongside of where I'm parked waiting for my child at the bus stop and starts angrily complaining about me parking on the grass and tells me he knows where I live?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Is it considered harassment if my HOA president drives up alongside of where I'm parked waiting for my child at the bus stop and starts angrily complaining about me parking on the grass and tells me he knows where I live?
Nope, sounds to me like someone trying to keep the grass from getting messed up by an inconsiderate person.

Psychodave7

That's fine but there's no place else to park but the grass or to block traffic or in the center divider which is illegal.

CdwJava

That's fine but there's no place else to park but the grass or to block traffic or in the center divider which is illegal.
Parking on someone's property is both rude and, more than likely, illegal. If you cannot park there, either park elsewhere and walk in (something I had to do periodically), or, don't wait at all.

Psychodave7

Don't worry, I won't park on the grass anymore after dealing with that jerk. Now I have to look around every time I go out my front door for this guy who got our vote by the way. I'll have to ask the school board about where we can park at their bus stop I guess.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">