• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

home alone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

grammacori

I am from Nebraska. Can anyone tell me if there is a law as to what age a child has to be to be left home alone? I have a daughter that is 10 and wondered if it was legal for her to be able to stay home after school for 45 minutes without a babysitter.
Thanks for any help with this!

Wolflmg

My mom has left my 11 year old brother alone for a couple of hours, but it also depends of the matureity of the kid.

T

titansfan

some rules for daughter

i dont see any problem with it. just make sure she knows the number one rule-NEVER tell anyone who calls that mom and dad arent home, say theyre busy or sleeping or something, and ask the caller to leave a message and you will return the call as soon as possible.also make sure she has a number where she can reach you in case of emergency. and pehaps a nieghbor could check on her once in awhile to make sure shes ok, or leave a nieghbors number where she can call if needed.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

By Gilbert (IAAL) O'Sullivan - -

In a little while from now,
If I'm not feeling any less sour
I promised myself to treat myself
And visit a nearby tower,
And climbing to the top,
Will throw myself off
In an effort to make it clear to who
Ever what it's like when your shattered
Left standing in the lurch, at a church
Where people 're saying,
"My God that's tough, she stood him up!
No point in us remaining.
May as well go home."
As I did on my own,
Alone again, naturally

I think I'll cry now.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">