• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Home Gym

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

There are all sorts of potential hazards.

In fact, there are SO many possible ways people can injure themselves, it is surprising that any homeowner would ever want to invite people onto their property or entertain others at their homes. ;)

That is why insurance exists.
I just protect myself by wrapping in bubble-wrap before leaving my home. Save on the hassle of suing.

quincy

I just protect myself by wrapping in bubble-wrap before leaving my home. Save on the hassle of suing.
Hahahahaha. Bubble wrap is good. :)

Perhaps RH70923 can offer bubble wrap to his friends before they use the gym equipment instead of increasing his insurance coverage.

Just Blue

Hahahahaha. Bubble wrap is good. :)

Perhaps RH70923 can offer bubble wrap to his friends before they use the gym equipment instead of increasing his insurance coverage.
Perhaps...He does seem exceedingly concerned about someone getting hurt in his non-business house.

quincy

Perhaps...He does seem exceedingly concerned about someone getting hurt in his non-business house.
It is the reluctance to use his homeowners insurance that I find a bit puzzling.

If RH70923 is not trying to operate a business out of his home, there should be no issue with having his insurance company handle any claim that might arise from a guest's use of his gym equipment.

Just Blue

It is the reluctance to use his homeowners insurance that I find a bit puzzling.

If RH70923 is not trying to operate a business out of his home, there should be no issue with having his insurance company handle any claim that might arise from a guest's use of his gym equipment.
Yuppers!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">