• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Home in foreclosure. Do I have to notify mortgage provider if

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Quincy I can’t thank you enough. You’re info has been invaluable. Thank you for your attentiveness. I will take you advice.

This forum is awesome. I’ve been going around it and those contributing advice are truly providing a valuable free service at this time To so many people that are in so much need. More than myself I do realize.
We all really appreciate the thanks, KarlKarlKarl, so thank you.

Good luck.

Hey Quincy. My wife and I will be compiling a list of questions for an attorney. I’m not sure when we can set up appt. I left something out of this discussion before and kind of don’t want to wait. My wife says I’m impatient. I tell her she’s wrong. Patience is a waste of time! Anyway, only my name is on the deed. Both are on mortgage but not deed. I don’t remember why. It’s been 15 years. I remember going to the courthouse to change it and add hers and it was going to be like $500 and I blew it off. So my question is likely obvious: does this affect any of your advice?

quincy

Hey Quincy. My wife and I will be compiling a list of questions for an attorney. I’m not sure when we can set up appt. I left something out of this discussion before and kind of don’t want to wait. My wife says I’m impatient. I tell her she’s wrong. Patience is a waste of time! Anyway, only my name is on the deed. Both are on mortgage but not deed. I don’t remember why. It’s been 15 years. I remember going to the courthouse to change it and add hers and it was going to be like $500 and I blew it off. So my question is likely obvious: does this affect any of your advice?
Does it affect my previous advice? Not really. :)

I think you are smart to consult with an attorney in your area soon.

Good luck.

quincy

That didn’t come out right huh? I meant my situation but I think you caught on. No offense intended! Thanks again.
What you said came out fine and I understood what you were asking. Your question was a good one and not in the least offensive.

I am sorry if my response implied otherwise. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">