• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

home insurrance claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

playdays2k

i am in the uk

i have recently suffered a burglrey the home inssurance policie is in my wifes name but the company are asking me for my criminal record before assesing the claim this infomation was not asked for at the time of taking out the policy i do not wish to give any of my personal info to them. Can they force me to give them this information in order to procceed with the claim and if so can the information on my record hinder the proccess of payment against the claim

thanx in advance

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

playdays2k said:
i am in the uk

i have recently suffered a burglrey the home inssurance policie is in my wifes name but the company are asking me for my criminal record before assesing the claim this infomation was not asked for at the time of taking out the policy i do not wish to give any of my personal info to them. Can they force me to give them this information in order to procceed with the claim and if so can the information on my record hinder the proccess of payment against the claim

thanx in advance

Questions about U.S. law ONLY.

P

playdays2k

sorry i did not realise that this was a u.s law forum please accept my appolagies

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">