• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HomeGuru

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

saysjon12

What is the name of your state? PA

HomeGuru, when you get time can you check my latest posting under DISCLOSED LEAKY BASEMENT. You asked to see exactly what I wrote. I posted it their last night. Please take a look. Your help is greatly appreciated. saysjon12

JETX

saysjon12 said:
What is the name of your state? PA

HomeGuru, when you get time can you check my latest posting under DISCLOSED LEAKY BASEMENT. You asked to see exactly what I wrote. I posted it their last night. Please take a look. Your help is greatly appreciated. saysjon12
Sorry, no personal messages on the forum... HG, you should KNOW better!! :D

HomeGuru

JETX said:
I'm 'talking about' this guy sending you a PM through the forum... ah, hell, nevermind!! :D

**A: read the post again. I asked for info on his other thread to neposted on that thread, whcih he did.
This thread was an addtional thread to get my attention to respond to the other thread.

You know my policy; I do not accept PM through the website. Heck, I do not even accept email from any writer on this website. And double heck, I can't even get PM through the forum. The PM function is disabled per my request.

JETX

HomeGuru said:
**A: read the post again. I asked for info on his other thread to neposted on that thread, whcih he did.
This thread was an addtional thread to get my attention to respond to the other thread.

You know my policy; I do not accept PM through the website. Heck, I do not even accept email from any writer on this website. And double heck, I can't even get PM through the forum. The PM function is disabled per my request.
Awww, come on.... bro!
Just raggin' on ya'.
Who loves ya' man??

HomeGuru

JETX said:
Awww, come on.... bro!
Just raggin' on ya'.
Who loves ya' man??

**A: Hey my main man JETX, what's up man?
Need to see more of you on these boards.
Keep up the raggin'
Rock On!

Shay-Pari'e

Veronica1228 said:
I think you mean "don." Otherwise, I don't get it. ;)
No, lol, I meant dawn....as in "Put On". Ages ago I used to joke with Jetx about wearing a thong. I haven't seen him for a while, so I was just trying to be funny.

Veronica1228

--PARIDISE-- said:
No, lol, I meant dawn....as in "Put On". Ages ago I used to joke with Jetx about wearing a thong. I haven't seen him for a while, so I was just trying to be funny.
Main Entry: 1 don
Pronunciation: 'dän
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): donned; don·ning
Etymology: Middle English, contraction of do on
1 : to put on (an article of clothing)
2 : to wrap oneself in

Main Entry: 1 dawn
Pronunciation: 'don, 'dän
Function: intransitive verb
Etymology: Middle English, probably back-formation from dawning daybreak, alteration of dawing, from Old English dagung, from dagian
1 : to begin to grow light as the sun rises
2 : to begin to appear or develop
3 : to begin to be perceived or understood <the truth finally dawned on us>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">