• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

homeless waiting to go to jail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cainseriph

kentucky resident
21 yr old disabled male
no no previuos record
one count possesion of marijuana( one roach planted in my room while i was asleep, and papers, stems, seeds, and leaves that dont even exist)
two counts possesion of drug paraphanelia( two water bongs that do not belong to me, but were in my room so i guess that whole nine tenths thing is in effect.
A sealed indictment for trafficing and they apartment i have been in for a little over a year was condemed as they arested me, leaving me homeless. Two days have passed and i still haven't been read my miranda rights.
My roomate is being charged with one count possesion of marijuana( two small bags) and one count trafficing( automotive scales and two boxes of baggies one of which is empty but whatever. Im an alchoholic dont deny it told the police that but i dont smoke marijuana. but officer one said i smelled of marijuana, i lost my sense of smell a while ago so i asked two people who were staying with us and they said i smelled of alchohol and nothing else. At the time the building inspector said the whole building was condemed and told all the tenants that they had to move, But the next day he came back to inspect the other three apartments. And some how he inspected the three two bedroom apartments in less than twenty minutes all of them look the same and yet they passed. so i'm on the street wondering how the place passed when one of the breaker boxes is held up by a paint can, oh and the building is across the street from a high school. so if anyone has any advice for my charges or what i can do about my condemed apartment it would be much appreciated. about the only good thing is if i go to jail i'll have a place to stay, but i'd rather not considering i could have passed a drug test right then and there. thank you and if any questions arise please ask.

outonbail

I have a question!

What computer is the preferred choice of the homeless community these days and what's the trick to keeping one dry when it rains?

kackle

outonbail said:
I have a question!

What computer is the preferred choice of the homeless community these days and what's the trick to keeping one dry when it rains?
He's using the computers in the library. :rolleyes:

Jen

outonbail

Sounds like a great idea! I greatly enjoy learning so I think I'll check one out as soon as I have the time.

The first thing I'm looking up when I get there, is the meaning of "oughtta".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">