• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Homeowners insurance for home with Home Owners Asscociation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shawnma

What is the name of your state? Mass

If I purchase a home with the Home Owners Asscociation. Does the Homeowners insurance would be higher than the same conditions home which does not have Home Owners Asscociation?

There is a new house for sale, but would have Home Owners Asscociation. I am not sure if that would cost more for the Homeowners insurance.

Any disadvantage to buy a home with Home Owners Asscociation?

Thanks.

K

knotcops

Your homeowners insurance shouldn't cost you any more because of an association. Rates are based on distance to fire dept, condition of home, type of construction, etc. Simply ask your insurance agent for a quote.

HomeGuru

shawnma said:
What is the name of your state? Mass

If I purchase a home with the Home Owners Asscociation. Does the Homeowners insurance would be higher than the same conditions home which does not have Home Owners Asscociation?

There is a new house for sale, but would have Home Owners Asscociation. I am not sure if that would cost more for the Homeowners insurance.

Any disadvantage to buy a home with Home Owners Asscociation?

Thanks.
**A: also keep in mind that even if the HOA has insurance that you would still need your own.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">