• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

homeowners insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dkhunter

I am having a terrible time. On March 1, 2002, I had a fire inwhich my barn burned down. It was a sizable claim, I lost horses, farm equipment, etc. Since I have moved and I am trying to get homeowners insurance. Since I had the claim no one will write insurance on my new property. I owe on my property and I am afraid I will lose it if I do not get insurance on it. This is the only claim I have ever had on my Homeowners and now I am being punished for it. What good is insurance if you can't use it OR GET IT????
Please help I am in dire need.

JETX

I don't understand what you are hoping to get from this forum. You can't force an insurance company to provide homeowners coverage.

You might contact your state insurance commission and see if they can help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">