• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

homeowners insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kathybeaty

What is the name of your state? Georgia
Can anyone help me with an answer to my questions about my homeowners policy with State Farm Insurance? I'm new to this forum and am wondering if I have posted to the wrong one. I needed to know if I could possibly be the victim of an insurance scam by the adjuster and contractor and if I need to contact the insurance commissioner's office at this point. Could anyone guide me in the right direction?

HomeGuru

kathybeaty said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia
Can anyone help me with an answer to my questions about my homeowners policy with State Farm Insurance? I'm new to this forum and am wondering if I have posted to the wrong one. I needed to know if I could possibly be the victim of an insurance scam by the adjuster and contractor and if I need to contact the insurance commissioner's office at this point. Could anyone guide me in the right direction?
**A: please post in the Insurance forum. Also state a little about the subject matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">