• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Homeowners Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

michelitacorea

What is the name of your state? Kansas
I have insurance thru State farm. I filed a claim for a ring that I lost. That was in March well now they are dropping me because some psyco woman that used to be my friend told them that I had that ring all along and that it was pawned when I filed the claim.

First of all I did not have anything pawned and second the pawn she is talking about was actually My mothers ring and in her name at the pawn shop.

My question is: Can they get information on my mother from the pawn shop on her items that she pawned in her name, without her knowing? Just because a psyco woman told them so.

And my Mothers ring. The one that was actually pawned is somewehat similar but not even close in size as far as diamonds and gold go. They also have no proof other than psycho woman that it is the same ring.

I have never files a claim until then. I think that this is just a way for them to drop me with a good excuse.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">