• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hospital Housekeeping negligent ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Raiyn

LOL... You ll are so dumb.This has been fun ;) If I'd want anything more than medical care, It would be to encourage a change.

Hospital houskeeping is so slacking... and yes, There is bateria everywhere. We once swabbed and cultured our staff toliet seat in the hospital lab, It had 13 types of bacteria 3 of which were parasitic. And the toliet had supposedly been cleaned 4 hrs earlier by housekeeping. One of my jobs is to go around the hospital taking controled cultures of various objects like random door knobs and bed rails, the patients phones, etc... The results would make you ill.

BTW , I was allowed to have water, LOL ... but hey , we all gotta be stuck on irrelevent issues ... Thats why you all troll these forums , LOL ...

Anyhow, Thanks , LOL .. Now I am more confident we probably won't be sued after this incident :p

rmet4nzkx

Raiyn said:
LOL... You ll are so dumb.This has been fun ;) If I'd want anything more than medical care, It would be to encourage a change.

Hospital houskeeping is so slacking... and yes, There is bateria everywhere. We once swabbed and cultured our staff toliet seat in the hospital lab, It had 13 types of bacteria 3 of which were parasitic. And the toliet had supposedly been cleaned 4 hrs earlier by housekeeping. One of my jobs is to go around the hospital taking controled cultures of various objects like random door knobs and bed rails, the patients phones, etc... The results would make you ill.

BTW , I was allowed to have water, LOL ... but hey , we all gotta be stuck on irrelevent issues ... Thats why you all troll these forums , LOL ...

Anyhow, Thanks , LOL .. Now I am more confident we probably won't be sued after this incident :p
You are the troll. Watch out for those bottles of yellow water :p

panzertanker

Raiyn said:

Actually, you are the dipsh$t...
Did you think no one had used the toilet in the 4 hours since it had been cleaned by housekeeping???

Such a poor attempt, but we see through your lame facade....

Motherto6

Wow!

I know this is a few days old but I just wanted to say, "You guys are ruthless!"
It sounds like you are a little too concerned about infectious disease. I understand that you had the potential to get very ill, but you sound paranoid. Probably from the job you do every day. The blood in your stools was probably from the original reason you were in the hospital. You will be fine ~ into each life a few germs must come. Leave the poor Hospital alone and smack your boyfriend upside the head!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">