• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hospital trying to collect for company physical

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TP4217

My hospital just sent me a bill for a company paid physical that happened 5 months ago. I left the company so I'm guessing the company wants to get back at me because of it. Would I be able to beat this in a court of law? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
It would depend entirely upon the agreement you had with the company that they pay for the physical. Not knowing what that arrangement was or why you had the physical, no one here can say.

xylene

My hospital just sent me a bill for a company paid physical that happened 5 months ago. I left the company so I'm guessing the company wants to get back at me because of it. Would I be able to beat this in a court of law? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
Have you actually spoken with the hospital billing office and your former employer?

Because, while possible, making conjectures about malintent isn;t going to matter, certainly not without some evidence.

Just stick to 'who was responsible for the bill', and is there a reason why that person could be you instead of the employer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">